Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Dave Balun

Good Afternoon

Hello everyone...my name is Dave and I live in Southern Onatrio, Canada. I am a retired police officer and my son is currently serving in the Canadian Army as a medic. I have a true love for our veterans and those currently serving. I also have a tiny FB page where I try to post a daily piece of military history (Usually Canadian)...Its pretty new but you are more than free to take a peak or post in it. My goal is to educate the people on our military history as well as what are currently serving (reg force or reserve) Nothing is sold and no advertising, just education 👍🇨🇦. https://m.facebook.com/groups/116705938993370?view=permalink&id=130567877607176

My pleasure, Dave! I'm sure you will find this a nice home for you spare time ;)

Hello for everyone. I am from Bulgaria. I am retired Production Director of Steelmaking plant. Also I am reserve officer of Bulgarian army. Thank you fir accepting me.

On 11/11/2017 at 1:58 PM, Dimitar Minchev said:

Hello for everyone. I am from Bulgaria. I am retired Production Director of Steelmaking plant. Also I am reserve officer of Bulgarian army. Thank you fir accepting me.

Welcome to the forum, Dimitar!