Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Sign in to follow this  
Shaheen

War Thunder

Shaheen    16

Have you ever wanted to fly your dream WW2 Aircraft? or aircraft from the Spanish civil to the cold war? Then this game is a must, been playing it for 6 months now and Not bored of it

"The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil War to the Cold War period with an emphasis on World War II. Players have access to more than 800 playable aircraft, tanks, and ships from the Soviet Union, Germany, the United Kingdom, the Japanese Empire, the United States, Italy, and China (only on the Chinese server). Other nations, such as France, Canada, Australia, and Romania, are also featured as part of the arsenal of the six main nations.
Most in-game maps are either directly or indirectly based on real battles of the era such as in Stalingrad, Russia, or Peleliu, an island in the Palau chain, though there are exceptions".

image.thumb.png.ca55a5780df4c582e885b0500937636b.png

image.thumb.png.53743bbf5118338d88f4181d0303b798.png

image.thumb.png.071843f733fae657d5adf02ec297d6a4.png

image.thumb.png.2bfbcd81ede3c3c30c10573d1ae3db0b.png

image.png.ef985f55071d3489c29906a76676fb4b.png

• Like 1

Able502    35

I played World of Tanks but everybody was so much better than I that I gave up pretty quickly. Never tried Warthunder yet.

Shaheen    16

I played World of Tanks too, when I first started I thought I was a beast at it turned out to be playing against AI at the first few levels *lol* but yes, uneven matchmaking.

War thunder has a good matchmaking system but I keep getting shot down, you need the right plane for the right maps. I currently fly the P39, P47 & P51 Mustang. The better the plane, the higher the rank and level it is.

Pieter    15

I find the learning curve to be too steep and I don't want to play for hours getting shot down all the time.

War Thunder sure looks good though, maybe I'll give it a go some time.

Not Bob    12

War Thunder has a massive following and the graphics are simply amazing. I know a lot of people prefer War Thunder over WoT.

• Like 1