Wednesday, July 12, 2017
  • Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the War History Online Community Forum, please register or login to start commenting.

Joris

Test Your Knowledge - Take a WWII Quiz!

2 minutes ago, Linkert said:

No way, what if I get even less than 4 next time?

then don't tell anybody! xD

• Like 1

That quiz is designed to make sure no one gets all correct.  I do not like quizzes of that nature.  I could easily make a quiz that would ensure no one got a single question correct.  I do not teach that way, however.

4 hours ago, Timerover51 said:

That quiz is designed to make sure no one gets all correct.  I do not like quizzes of that nature.  I could easily make a quiz that would ensure no one got a single question correct.  I do not teach that way, however.

I agree that it is a difficult quiz but what is the point of asking a group of history fanatics when D-Day was and who commanded the Germans at Stalingrad? 

And no, I didn't get 20/20 either, I ended up at 15/20.

I got 15/20 and I'm quite pleased with that!  That was quite difficult and in all honesty, I must admit I guessed at 2 or 3 that I got right.  One of the questions I guessed right was the one about who volunteered to be imprisoned at Auschwitch.  I had a feeling it was going to be a Polish person. I had heard some amazing stories about their bravery.